COVID-19 (Coronavirus) update: as part of the global effort to manage the effects of the current COVID-19 pandemic, and for the safety of our patients, community, and staff, The Memory Clinic is closed as of 3/17/20, until further notice. Please visit our Facebook page for up-to-date information.
For more information about COVID-19, we recommend the Johns Hopkins University Coronavirus Resource Center.
Since, 1987, Clinicians at The Memory Clinic have been providing diagnosis and treatment of memory loss.
- We are located in nearby Bennington, VT
- FDA-approved medications to treat the symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease and other neurocognitive disorders are available.
- Once a diagnosis is made, we offer follow-up testing to monitor the change in cognition and functioning.
- Treatments to slow the progression of Alzheimer’s disease are being tested today in clinical trials. These treatments can be added to most medications including other Alzheimer’s disease medications.
- Participation in clinical trials is always free of charge
- Besides providing the initial new patient evaluation, we offer free memory screens, available Monday-Thursday, please call for availability.
Watch this video to learn more about The Memory Clinic: